My Brainless Meanderings

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh Boy!

Well, I got word that tommorrow I will get Laid off. Yes, Independent Breeders Service, the company I have work happily for the last 4 years has been sold. We have been sold to our larger competitor Alta Genetics. The change will in some ways be a welcome one, as we have been short staffed (like anywhere else in Alberta) for a while. There will be more details to follow on my soon to be bumpy spring.

Oh, I guess that I should mention, that I do not lose the house we are living in and I will be offered a new job as well. What a answer to prayer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

Hey - I already read this! I need something new to read. What's new this week?

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so weird!
My name is David Lundeen too and I just got laid off as well.
What are the odds?

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home